Saturday 17 April 2010

My Pregnancy Essentials

My friend Alice over at Crumbs posted this week about her pregnancy essentials so I though I'd do mine so far!

So Alice, I agree, this has been a great pregnancy so far. It being my first it's all a bit new but I love it. I've had relatively little pain, the odd back and hip pain but I blame working in the NHS for that!

The scans have been the most amazing moments, how you can love something that quite frankly looks a little bit like an alien and is only in black and white is beyond me, truly a gift from God.

I've also loved feeling a little person kicking about (like a champion karate star already!) inside me, very special.

As for the essentials.....
Oh my, I love these. (Plus they are actually 2 for £2, bonus). One bowl for breakfast and one bowl before bed makes Sarah a happy mommy!

Possibly need this because of the afformentioned but I don't care...
It may taste like death but it really does do a very good job, I applaud you Glaxo Smith Klein!

Finally so far, I must include this....
My James. Giving into my midnight runs to Asda for chocosquares... getting me hot water bottles, rubbing my back and generally asking very sweet naive pregnancy questions..... often with such a mortified face, when I in great detail tell him the answer!

So there we go, my 22 week pregnancy essentials.....

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!!! Hooray for great food and lovely husbands! I think Dave prob deserves a few weeks worth of posts in homage to him. Honestly, he's incredible!!!

    Keep going beaut!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails