Friday 7 May 2010

Nursery Ideas

So, I've been looking at ideas for nurserys lately. We're still not sure what we want to do with the room, and we certainlty don't want to spend much (and we need it to possibly be a guest room) so the plan to cover every wall with teddies is out... :)

These have been some ideas...
I'm loving the tree idea... simple, easily paint overable and you can add matching accessories to the tree, such as owls or leaves etc
 This example being a M&P one...

I also think this is very sweet, along the same lines of simple background colour with just a little detail that could be easily changed. Like the owls, I like the little birds...

For something a little different, I also like this. I like the thought of alphabets, and this is pretty funky...

So all in all, a few different ideas.... getting the creational juices flowing!

Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I really like wall transfers and I'm not into anything toooooo kiddy! Poor Dan has been in the fairy princess room for a while now and will soon be sharing it so we need to redecorate over the summer. It's hard to decorate when you know that in a couple of years time your bean will have grown into a child with very certain ideas of what they like and don't like!!!!!!!!!!

    The pictures you've chosen for inspiration look really lovely!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails