Thursday 13 May 2010

Pioneer woman, we love you

At the weekend my trusty baking buddy Sarah and I decided to give The Pioneer Woman's 'donut' recipe a bash! Sarah made the dough before I got there but the rest we fashioned using our own bare hands and the inside of a kinder egg to cut out the donut inners!
Here they are rising like little batters of joy
This is them ready to go into the big scary pot of hot oil!
Here is one being dunked into a heavely bath of sugar
Here is one sat chilling following it's bath. Unashamed of it's nudity
And here my friend is pure unadulterated joy


If you would like to make these yourself here is the link to Pioneer Woman's recipe

2 comments:

  1. These look incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did they rise fairly easily? How simple did you find it do make them? Do I dare make them... not sure I would share them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doughnut post I love loved making them they were so much fun to make and they tasted AMAZING! The youth loved them and want them again so another doughnut afternoon maybe in order! Have thought of next PW challenge....will let you know soon....its good to have some suspense think its a good one!!
    love
    your baking buddie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails