Monday 5 July 2010

It's been a while

Hey, I've not been round for a while... Life has been very busy over the last couple of months. I'm in Dorset looking after my fabulous mum who is fighting the unmerciful and indiscriminate disease of cancer. It's been a true to joy to be able to serve her in this way and I will continue to do that until she goes home to be with the Lord Jesus. 

Meanwhile my little nudger has become a macarena dancing, martial arts practising heffer. I love being able to feel my baby but it is becoming a little bizarre to see poking limbs and I quite frequently scare James by my cries of 'Ah'  and 'Ooh' when the baby goes in for the kill. Wouldn't change it for the world tho.

I'm gonna be 34 weeks on Wednesday... all very exciting. I'll let you know what the midwife says....

Meanwhile check out www.vertbaudet.co.uk some beautiful stuff on there... we have purchased a gorgeous bumper and cot sheet from there, animals range

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah, I didn't realise your mum is ill. I am so sorry that you're all going through this and will pray for you. I'm glad you can be with your mum and praying for beautiful precious memories in what must be a sad and hard time. Praying above all that your mum keeps her eyes fixed on Jesus and that you are strengthened even through this heartbreaking time. Text me if I can pray specifically at any time. sss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails