Tuesday 21 September 2010

How to start doing things again?

SO, the little man is in his crib asleep.... it took ages, not like him... he's been a funny little creature of late. I would say that he's not been himself, but I'm starting to worry that this is him.... the crying grumpy so and so! Anyhoo, I live in hope my placid little smiler will come back at some point!

It's funny, I'm really struggling to get life to any kind of normality when the wee man is in bed. I'm past the needing to lie in a darkened room stage everytime he is in bed but I'm struggling to know what to do. There is the obvious washing and tidying house aspect but apart from that I seem to have forgotten what I did before the little one was born. 

I know I like to be crafty, but I can't think what to do...
I know I like to bake but I don't seem to have the get up and go (plus I always forget one crucial ingredient and I can't just pop to the shops anymore!)
I like to go out.... (but again that is harder!)

So, what to do.... I guess it'll gradually get easier...

Until then, I'll hang out the washing and write this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails