Tuesday 28 September 2010

Things of note....

So, life goes on. We're struggling with colds in the Hills household which has meant not travelling down to my mums this weekend. Was nice to be able to chill with my boys but I did miss my mumma.

Here is my little sleeper... in the cutest t-shirt "My Daddy Rocks". I took him to the cranial osteopath this morning, he's been a wee bit grumpy and i'm hoping that this is because of a headache. The osteopath said that his head was slightly out of line and his neck was stiff so i'm hoping with a couple of treatments we should see an improvement. He was so well behaved and smiled his whole way through it!

I also thought i'd post some pics of the nursery... still not quite finished but I only get time to do stuff when he's alseep, which also happens to coincidence, funnily enough, with when he's in the nursery!


I like owls and this is one I made whilst I was in the hospital waiting for Nath to arrive.

This is a little bird I made to sit on the tree...


And there is the tree on the wall plus his crib and wardrobe. More of my owls on the top.

Plus, my lovely mum gave us the money she got given from her retirement to buy something for Nath, so we got a Noah's ark


And we got his name in wooden letters to put on his wall...

1 comment:

  1. oh the owl and the bird and the tree are just LOVELY sarah, really well done, they look beautiful!!! lucky old Nathaniel having such a lovely bedroom!Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails