Monday 9 August 2010

Nursery

So, although it's not quite there... I thought I'd upload some pics of the nursery. I'm very proud of my traced tree!
So, with the use of a digital projector I got the tree up there, thanks must go to these people for the tree pattern but I'm pleased with the way it has turned out. Now all to do with it is make a little owl and bird to sit on the branches. 

This is our barginous Argos wardrobe that we built with the help of Mr W.J.Woolnough! The little wicker baskets are supposed to be on the changing table but we have left that at my mums for the time being. Plus the little owlies on top are going to go on the wall rather than the wardrobe. Thanks to Sarah Wilson for the owl card on the left and I made the two owlies on the right..

Finally, here is our non standard light in the nursery... I just wasn't feeling the teddy bear/giraffe love so we plumped for this instead and James installed a dimmer switch so it can get nice and cozy in there!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah! It's LOVELY!!!!! What a lucky little baby you have! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails